Photographic Competition : CLOSING DATE 27th NOVEMBER 2018
A – First Time Entrants
B – Prize winners in previous years (all groups)
C – All others
Rules of Competition
- All photos must be taken personally by a member and should be 10cm x 15cm (4”x 6”) – portrait or landscape and should be submitted in JPEG format AND in printed form.
- Printed photos –Title of photo and place/garden where it was taken and what group you are entering are to be carefully written on the back of the photo. (NO name)
- Digital photos – to be sent using WeTransfer. Please see separate document explaining how to do this or go to foxrockgardenclub.com and look under Activities and Facilities and then under Photographic Competition.
- Each member can submit up to 5 photos.
- Please note that while a prize winner from 2017/2018 photo Competition may enter Group B, he/she will not be awarded a prize in two consecutive years.
- Put your printed photos in an envelope with your name and group on the outside of the envelope.
- Closing date for entries is 27th November 2018.
- Photographs will be on view at the February and March meetings for members to vote on Members’ Choice. Voting will take place at the March meeting.
- Results of the competition will be announced on 23rd April 2019.
- Notelets may be printed from any photographic entry chosen by the executive committee.
Prizes: There will be a prize for the winner of each category plus a Members’ Choice!
We are unable to return photographs.
Photos submitted as entries may be selected to feature in club publicity material, put on the club’s website and apps, the club photographic exhibitions and the club notelets and calendar. The owners of selected photos agree to their use in this manner.
Good luck to all entrants!