CLOSING DATE: 26th NOVEMBER 2019
A – First Time Entrants
B – Previous prize winners (all categories) and Members who have had their photos printed as cards
C – All others
Rules of Competition
- All photos must be taken personally by a member and should be 10cm x 15cm (4”x 6”) – portrait or landscape and should be submitted in JPEG format AND in printed form.
- Printed photos –Title of photo and place/garden where it was taken plus what category you are entering are to be carefully written on the back of the photo. (NO name)
- Digital photos – to be sent using WeTransfer. Please see separate document explaining how to do this or go to foxrockgardenclub.com and look under Activities and Facilities and then under Photographic Competition.
- Each member can submit up to 3 photos.
- Put your printed photos in an envelope with your name and category on the outside of the envelope.
- Closing date for entries is 26th November 2019.
- Photographs will be on view at the February and March meetings for members to vote on Members’ Choice. Voting will take place at the March meeting.
- Results of the competition will be announced on 28th April 2020.
- Cards may be printed from any photographic entry chosen by the executive committee.
Prizes: There will be a prize for the winner of each category plus a Members’ Choice!
We are unable to return photographs.
Photos submitted as entries may be selected to feature in club publicity material, put on the club’s website and apps, the club photographic exhibitions and the club cards and calendar. The owners of selected photos agree to their use in this manner.
Good luck to all entrants!